Elder Lester
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Mexico Week 91: Busy Life Teaching and Training
Hey Family!
Con Amor,
Elder Lester
Well again I have been busier than ever! I
actually have not been here for this week. We left Monday, my companion
and I, to Tlaxcala and we have been working with various missionaries and
just got back today, hahaha. We have been working hard trying to teach
and train the Missionaries in the Mission. It has been a very great but
also tiring experience. We have also been working on some problems with
some Elders who have not been working as they should.
The other day I was working with a couple ZL´s and
we were contacting in the street and and one of the ZL´s started to
contact a family of three that was walking in the street. This Elder
started to ask a lot of inspired questions about the family and it was a
very good contact. I watched an observed and the man was very stubborn
about listening to the Missionaries and accepting an appointment. He
kept saying that he had to work from 5am to 10pm everday, and that he
spent his off day with his family shopping and stuff like that. I then
asked him "why do you spend that only off day with your family and not
somewhere else?" He told us that he does it because he loves his family
and that he only has that one day to spend with them. So then I asked
him "Then how about you let us come buy next week to teach you how to be
with your family forever and not just one day of the week?" He then
really started to think and he said..."shoot you guys are right. How
about you come by next week?" Hahaha it was a great contact and the Spirit really helped us out.
We have a lot to plan. We are starting to work now in
reactivating in the Mission, and with the President we are creating a
plan for the Stakes in the Mission to be able to work with the Missionaries to be able to reactivate the less active. We are also
planning the changes for this transfer since my generation is going home
a week early. We are planning a few training meetings that we are going
to have in the Mission. We are planning who is going to take my spot,
hahaha. Things are really rolling and it's getting done and the time just
flies.
Great to hear that you are all doing good. I hope that you all have a great week. Love and miss ya tons!!
Elder Lester
Labels:
AP,
Less Actives,
Mission Goals,
Promptings from the Spirit,
Teaching,
Tlaxcala,
Training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment