Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mexico Week 92: Huge Missionary Effort


Hey Family!!

Well it’s Halloween! Hahahaha, are you guys going trick or treating? What are your costumes? I personally decided to be a missionary for this year’s Halloween. I know it’s the same as last year but I just like the outfit haha. The kids are already out here collecting their money and stuff. This weekend though there is going to be a huge, huge party going down in all of Puebla. We will see if I am able to sleep. 

Well I have been busy as always. We have been working, my comp and I, on some training meetings that we have this Saturday and next week. We also have a council meeting going down with the ZL this Friday and we have a lot to prepare. Also, I don’t know if I mentioned this, my comp and I have been in charge of the YSA activity, the Missionary part, for this year. It’s going to happen this weekend, but only tomorrow will we have our Missionary part. Actually we are acting, my comp and I, in a theatre work. It’s going to be cool, hahaha. We expect over 500 investigators from all over so we have been working with the South Mission APs to coordinate a Missionary effort to get these people’s references. We will be taking over 50 Missionaries from both Missions to help with this. We have over 500 BoM with our testimonies that we printed out and put in the book. It’s going to be sweet and even though I won’t be here to see the results, I am sure that there will be a few, hahaha. If I can, I will see if I can get pics and stuff. 

Don’t have much more time since we have a meeting here in a few minutes, but I just wanted to write real quick since I will be on the road again today and super busy this weekend. I hope that you all have a great week!! I love you all! Congrats Brinkley on your engagement. I am excited to meet Cameron and hope that you are happy with him :) Sounds like a pretty legit guy, hahahaha. Accounting...I like it :) 

Have a very Happy Halloween!!
 
Con Amor,
Elder Lester
 

No comments: