Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Streets of Puebla
I have some good friends that live in Chihuahua Mexico, Juarez, Mormon Colonies. Years ago when they got married in Mesa, AZ where Shelley is from, I traveled to Mexico with them for a wedding reception at the Jones Ranch. Kelly Jones' family is from there and they currently live there and he's a Stake President. They recently traveled to Mexico City and down South to Puebla. Shelley messaged me so she could see about getting a hold of Brady. She was able to call him and they visited for a bit. She said that he sounded wonderful and is happy. They were hoping to take Brady and his companion to dinner but their schedules didn't work out. I am just so grateful to Shelley for connecting with Brady and visiting with him.
Here's some pictures of the streets of Puebla that she took while visiting.
I've seen this in Brady's pictures.
Puebla is Beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment