Monday, August 13, 2012
Mexico Week 81: Baptims of David Andres and Miranda
Hey Family!
Well
it’s been raining a lot as of late! We
are getting wet, wet, and more wet!! It’s
hard to work in the rain but we are having success. It has been fun! I really love my companion. He is a great missionary. I love being with the missionaries who teach
me. He has taught me and he is a great
friend. Today we are in Chignahuapan, hahahaha! We asked permission from the President and he said yes, hahahaha. It
has been fun visiting places and people that I knew here. I have heard that the
branch fell hard a few weeks after I left. I feel sad for that. I hope things
get better. My comp and I will be going
soon. Elder Rojas is doing good here but
he just is having a hard time with his comp. He is a great missionary Elder Rojas,
I love him as well.
Thanks
for all writing me hahaha. Well I only
got 3 months left but I plan to work hard and finish strong. I have plans to keep working after the Mission
as well. It has been great so far. The Zone that I am in is a Blessed Zone. We have been working hard and really we have
the best Missionaries in the Mission in our Zone. I am happy for that.
On Saturday Elder Lopez and I Baptized 2! Hahahaha, David Andres and Miranda. It was
awesome! We pretty much stayed all day
in the Church building because it was Stake conference as well. We Baptized
David at 1:00 pm and Miranda at 8:00 pm. It was a great service and a ton of
people came!!
We
have been working hard and this week we will have another Baptism, Jaime
Santacruz is his name. He is like 30 and he is a great investigator! We plan to
have at least 2 on the 25th of August. The
work has been flourishing in our area. We
are really happy and I love working. We
have been working well with the members as well. We have had alot of success
with them. The Family Minor came back from vacation finally so we are planning
to work hard with them so that we can get them to go to Church and also have a
Baptism date. The Mission has been going great so far. I only hope that we will
have success for the rest of my time here.
Well
I gotta go. We have to get back to our area and it’s about 2 hours away. I love
you all. I want to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to Braxley. I hope you are doing great Brax, I love ya! I also want to send a late HAPPY BIRTHDAY to
Brennan. I hope you are doing just as
well. Sounds like work, school, and Church
are doing great!! I hope that you all
have a great week!! Love you all!!
Love,
Elder Brady
Lester
Labels:
Baptism Goals,
Baptisms,
Blessed,
Chignahuapan,
Companions,
Happy,
Tlaxcala,
Travel,
Zone Leader
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment