Monday, August 6, 2012

Mexico Week 80: Being an Example


Hey Family!! 

Well it’s August!! I can’t believe that these 2 years have gone by so fast!  November is getting close...it’s true, it’s going to be hard to go home. I love this work but I know that to be able to progress I need to get on with my life hahaha. I am happy that you are all having a great time back at home. That is great that you boys and dad went to scout camp. I hope you are all ready for school...sounds like you are :) I hope that you all study and work hard...it’s worth it. Make friends, have fun, and get good grades! 

Grandma, I am sorry that you are sick. I will be praying for you. I invite you to ask for a blessing from a Priesthood holder.  It will help you.  Just remember that you are in my prayers and I love you. 

Thank you for all writing me.  I am happy to see that everyone is receiving blessings!  This week my comp and I have been working real hard. We have been trying to figure out how to help the Elders in our Zone.  Last week in the Zone we had 0 Baptism dates and it really got us worried. We cracked down the whip on them and told them to get dates!! Hahahaha, of course we needed to be an example and so this week we got 3 dates!! And in the Zone we have 8 :)  I am happy and know that the Spirit is working with us! My comp and I will be Baptizing 2 this Saturday!  It’s going to be awesome. They are both young, David Andres is 14 years old and Miranda is 13 years old. They both have over a year listening to the Missionaries.  It’s going to be awesome. We hope to Baptize 6 this month my comp and I. We got alot of work to do. 

Well I gotta go! Lots wrote me today, Bishop Turner wrote me :) I love you all and hope that you all have a great week!! 

Love,  
Elder Lester 
post signature


No comments: