Monday, August 20, 2012

Mexico Week 82: Rain and more Rain



Hey Everyone! 

Thanks for writing me!  Everything has been going great.  We have three Baptisms this week on Saturday so I hope everything will go good and things will continue to work out.  We have been struggling finding new investigators. We need to work a little harder to find.  It’s been hard to get people to listen to us.  Right now we are planning on doing a ward activity and we have the goal to have 50 references from the members.  I hope that we can get a good number of people so that we can teach more.  Everyone is getting Baptized, hahaha.  In the activity we are planning on having an open house and a BBQ dinner :) It’s going to be awesome! 

It’s been raining alot and raining even more. It’s hurricane season so it’s normal but I need to enjoy it because at home it doesn’t rain as much. I am getting nervous now that the time is winding down. There is so much I want to be able to do before I get home but it seems like it’s almost impossible. I hope to be able to accomplish my goals. 

This week we will have interviews with President Christensen. I hope that they go well. I really love the President. He is a great leader and has taught me alot. We will have changes in 2 weeks. Who knows if I will go, but wherever I end up I will finish there I believe. It’s crazy how fast the time flies by. I don’t know if I have done enough but I hope to continue with the work after the Mission working hard in my calling and with my future family. 

Things have been going good. I hope everything keeps going well at home. I love you all. I uploaded pics last week but the internet is slow so I still have another 260 pics to upload. I don’t know if you guys checked them out. Well I gotta go. Love ya all. Thanks for your love and prayers. 

Love,  
Elder Lester 
post signature 

No comments: