Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mexico Week 68: Blessed

Hi Family,

Well this will be a short one since I don’t have much time and plus we talked yesterday. Things are going great here and I am excited to Baptize this week!  It’s a huge blessing from the Lord because usually the best Elders only Baptize 1-2 here in 3-4 months.  I am very blessed and I love this place.  It’s a shame that it might be my last change :(

I loved talking to you all yesterday and I am so happy that everything is going well.  I am so happy that you are all fine and having fun.  Thank you Mom for the pictures.  Everyone has gotten huge!!!  I still think I am taller and prettier, but we will see in about 6 months :)  I love you all and hope that you have a great week!!

Love,
Elder Lester

post signature





No comments: