Monday, May 21, 2012

Mexico Week 69: Baptisms - Happy and Blessed


Hey there everyone!

Wow, I now have 18 months and the time keeps flying. Thank you for your letters. I love you all so very much! I am sorry to hear that Brother Wardrop passed away. I love him so much and I always remember his loving wife that would always give us kisses and shake our hands like a Missionary. How is she doing?

Well there is not much to say. We Baptized this week!! Hahaha it was way cool :) We did it in a river/waterfall. I have pictures but because I don't have much time today. I will send them next week. I have about 160 pics to send. They did get Confirmed too and it was a lovely service. This week we plan to have 2 more Baptisms. I am so happy and feel so blessed because it's been over a year that the branch has had alot of Baptisms like this


 Elder Lester Baptized the little boy



 

I love this place and it's going to be hard to leave. I also was told by the President that I will be in the North Mission. I was sad and cried pretty much all day because I love President Reeves with all my heart and it's going to be hard not to be with him, but I know that President Christensen is going to be a great President as well, and I am excited to get ready to work with him.

I gotta go but I love you all. I love that everything is going great back at home :)

Have a great week I love you all!!

Elder Lester

post signature

No comments: