Monday, February 6, 2012

Mexico Week 54: Cambios - not for Elder Lester

Hola everyone!! 


Well thank you all for your letters!! Sounds like you all watched the Super Bowl...hahaha I am jealous. What shocks me is that you all wanted the team that I hate to win!! Hahahaha Brady is a good QB but I hate the Patriots. Hahaha Brinkley that is awesome that you are going to graduate soon. So how will you work? How does that go?  Boys, sounds good about the eagle projects. Keep working hard so that you guys get things done!! Hahahaha dad you made me hungry with all that food that you mentioned!! I would love some of that!! Hahahah I hope work will keep going good and keeping you busy. Can you find an online job for me? I would like an online job so that I can focus on my studies. Mom sorry for not giving your Riggins info. His moms email is jvalderas@juno.com and her number is 425-330-9191. He lives in Washington but after serving in AZ for three months he wants to live there. We have plans. We want to start a jazz band and play baseball for BYU hahahaha, marry mexican girls, open up a taco place in AZ and break dance at all the clubs hahaha. We will see how all that happens. He also is going to come down to AZ my first week back home. Think he could stay with us??


Well that's enough of that. Things have been going great this past week. The Martinez family is progressing very well and their Baptism will be on the 18 :) The Fosado family is reading and praying but they have not come to Church yet and we are trying to help them with that. Today actually we are going to visit them with the Bishop. We are going to try to teach more with members so that our investigators go to Church! We have alot of plans. We really want to get working with the ward members and leaders. One of our plans is to teach the members lessons like if they were investigators. We feel like they will see that we want to work and have the desire if we do that. I hope that it works. 


Today there were transfers. I am still in Loma Florida (Apizaco) with my comp...but Elder Riggin is gone :( He only has 4 months left in his mission and it will be very little that I see him so it's sad, but things are still going great!! Elder Riggin really is one of my missionary heros and I love him alot. He really has helped me out alot in the Mission especially when I was with Elder Rojas. We have only been together in the Mission for like 5 months but we both agree that we have known each other before this life too.

I am getting Sisters in my District so we will see how that goes. They are opening up their area. Also I am getting another 2 new Elders in my District and they won't be here for another week because an American doesn't have his Visa yet. So I have alot of work to do to help out all these new Missionaries. It's going to be hard.


We have also been teaching another lady here named...Monica Diaz. She is a young lady with a family. We have only taught her but we really want to teach her whole family. We have had only one lesson with her about the BoM but she was great and really is interested. We hope to keep working with her. We also found a guy right next to the house of Monica. His name is Antonio Sanchez. He has accepted appointments so we are really excited to keep teaching him. He also makes sweet things out of oak wood. I think I am going to save up some money and buy myself a sweet looking statue type thing...it is the eagle and design on the Mexican Flag, and I want to have him put Mision Mexico Puebla Elder Lester on it. It's going to look sweet!!


So I hope everything at home is going great! I have not tried any new foods and I think it wil be hard for me to try new stuff now because I have 15 months in the Mission. So how is Jacob Handy? Is he going on a Mission? I would like to email him to see how he is. I hope things are great and I love you all tons!! Have a great week!!


Love,
Elder Brady Lester 
post signature

No comments: