Monday, January 30, 2012
Mexico Week 53: Baptisms Scheduled!
Hey everyone!!
Well this will be a short letter because not much happened this week. Things are going alot better with my comp and I. We are getting alot of things done and he is really starting to pick it up. He is not scared anymore to talk and to teach. Things are going really well.
This past week we found a family of 4, the Martinez family, and we invited them to be Baptized on the 12th of February and they accepted!! I can't wait for that day!! They are a good family and still need some more teaching so that they understand what they are going to do but I pray that all will go through. We have also been teaching the Fosado family and they are doing great. Hahahaha now they need to give up coffee but they keep reading and accepting us. They fed us dinner the other day and they are so sweet. We are trying to help the brother find work. He was in Arizona for 4 years working in food city! Hahahaha sometimes we talk about AZ and the weather and stuff. He is a great guy!!
Not much else has happened this past week. Today we played basketball and it was fun! It's been forever that I have played and I am not as good as I used to be hahahahaha. I am sure the boys can kill me in basketball now!! Sounds like everything is going good!! Congrats on doing your Eagle Projects boys!! Keep doing good things and the Lord will bless you so much!! Brinkley keep working hard in your internship!!
I love you all and hope that you all have a great week!! We have a ton of appointments today in the evening so I gotta go! Thank you for your prayers and for your love!! You are the best :)
Love,
Elder Brady Lester
Labels:
Apizaco,
District Leader,
Investigators,
Pday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment