Well, I don't have alot of time today. I am trying to get ready today because tomorrow really early we have to go to Puebla. We will have a Mission Conference so we will see how that goes, and after I have a leadership training. So I will be in Puebla all day long hahaha. It's going to be nice to get back there :) I miss it!! Thank you all for your letters and kind words. Things are going great here. There is Valentines Day here in Mexico, just to let you guys know, but since women aren't allowed I won't be spending it with anyone, hahahaha, well with my comp :)
So this past week was very interesting. We had a lot of success teaching and working with the members. We are getting alot of stuff done and the Bishop is really happy with our work. We are really excited for this weekend because we have 4 Baptisms planned!! It's the Martinez family. Pray with us so that they will be able to make this Covenant with the Lord. This past week I got 2 two Elders in my district and one is from Gilbert. He is new in the Mission and his name is Elder Webb. He says that he knows Brinkley. I still have the Sisters and the Zone Leaders in my District. I have never had Sisters before but they are doing great work and as their leader I am very happy with what they are doing. I have been very happy with the work of my District. We have improved alot from what we were at when I first got here, hahahaha.
Well I am sorry for the short letter but I don't have much time to write anyone. I love you all! I just sent a bunch a letters for the boys, the Hansen family, and the Bishop. I will get you Mom, dad, and Brinkley here in this week!! Watch out for them!! I love you all and hope you have a great week!!
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment