Sunday, May 29, 2011
March Packages
Elder Lester received his first package that was sent February 2nd in three weeks time. I was so excited to know that it arrived safely and that the pictures of Mary that I put on the seams of the box was not cut open. Yay!
At the beginning of March we sent his Easter Package: Two Easter boxes full of jelly beans for him and his companion, Chocolate, Beef Jerkey, Hot Fries, Crystal Light Lemonade, Life Saver Mints, Starbursts, Coconut M&M's, Almond Joys, Jolly Ranchers, Moose Munch, Hand Sanitizer, Chapstick, Toothbrush, Tide to go, Easter book, and Socks.
Brady had been having a lot of problems with his feet from all the walking - athletes feet and blisters that were bleeding. So I found these great Gold Toe brand socks normally $8.00 for $1.99 each. I think we sent 8-10 of those and three pair of P-day socks.
Feed My Sheep
Chocolate bars from the bunnies - Daisy and Honey
March Package #2
About a week after we sent the first March package, Brady had requested some insoles for his shoes and shoe polish. So I went right out and purchased about $100 on several different styles of insoles, not knowing which ones would be the best for him. I also inclued some athletes foot cream, more socks, shoe polish, a couple of shirts, chocolate/coconut fiber bars and hot fries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment