Sunday, May 29, 2011

May Packages

After seeing some of Brady's pictures and how tan and red he is from the sun and even seeing the peeling on his face that almost looks like his face is scraped up, I went right out and bought some sunscreen that's non-oily for him to put on his face. He is in the sun all day and really needs this. Brady also requested a memory stick so he could save things he needs. He and his companion Elder Lumbreras requested some jelly beans and tootsie rolls.  There is also some mints, some healthy drink powder, a rain poncho and some mink oil for his shoes.
I got this quote for Brady because he learned this, memorized, and recited this daily while he was at Hill Cumorah for the last two summers. He even used this quote in his farewell talk. It's very powerful.
The prints of our Prophet, Thomas S. Monson, Temples, Christ and Joseph Smith were sent because Brady requested I send him another print of the Prophet and the Temple because he had given the ones he had in his wallet to an investigator.  I sent him several pictures that he could give out during his mission.


May #2 Package

Brady needed a camelpack for water because the cost of purchasing water bottles everyday really adds up. A new pair of Rockport shoes needed to be sent because the other ones were splitting on the bottom already.  We also sent some beef jerky, gatorade powder, nutella, pistachios, socks and chap stick.

No comments: