Sunday, May 29, 2011
April Package
This package was fun to put together! We had visited a cute store in Phoenix called Smeeks and so we picked up some of Brady's favorite Lemon Heads, and some cute packages of gum that say, "You are my Sunshine," I Love You," some daily affirmation gum, licorice, and Icee Lemonade Popping Candy. I took a picture of what we were sending, but after trying to pack in all in the box, I wasn't able to pack the bag of popcorn. I was bummed because this is a new yummy real popcorn and Brady loves popcorn so much! I don't think he's had any since he's been gone.
Brady also needed some more Razor blades. He can't find the razor he uses at the stores Mexico. The one that seems to work the best on his face is the Gillette Power Glide. This is $75 in razor blades!
There's also some Boston Creme Rolls, Lindt Chocolate and Vanilla Dream Chocolate, Q-tips, Beef Jerkey, Shoe Insoles, Breath mints and two new Ties.
Hot Fries, Cream Cheese Frosting, Jolly Ranchers, Mentos, Blistex, Coconut and Buttered Popcorn Jelly Bellies, a card with a letter and uplifting thoughts from Jeanne McArthur, and a letter from Brian Bay in the ward.
Labels:
Packages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment