Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Missionary Christmas Package

We put together a Christmas package for Brady and sent it at the beginning of December. Here are the items we sent him, full of his favorite treats and flavors...
 A minature Christmas tree with ornaments - Mexican flag colored ornaments - santa, wreath, snowman, tree, writing paper, beef jerkey, gourmet popcorn from Starbucks, a scarf and a hat - his mission packing list didn't not require anything for winter weather, however, he's at the MTC in December and January, so I thought he might like these little warm items to help as he walks across to the Temple each Friday on his P-day.
Lindt chocolate - Brady likes good chocolate, dried mangos, lifesavers, coconut patties, lemon heads, jelly belly's, gummy popcorn, and mints packaged for each of the Elders in his district.
 I also made the most delicious homemade brownies, nice and thick with andes mints inside. He loved the chocolate mint brownies that was at the Hill Cumorah Pageant bake-off, so I thought I would send him this yummy treat.
These are the ornaments we bought for Brady this year to put on our tree. A popcorn ornament for his love of popcorn, and a missionary ornament.
It will certainly be different not having Brady here for Christmas for the first time, but I know that the MTC will have something extra special planned for the Missionaries.  I can't wait to find out!

No comments: