Saturday, October 6, 2012
Mexico Week 88: Crazy busy week!
Hey!
Well I have no time to write but I feel bad
because I have not been able to. Just want to write a quick message
saying that everything is going great here. We are making some big leaps
in the work here in Puebla! I hope that it continues that way. I know
it will. President Christensen is a great President and what I love
about him is that he teaches us how important the Mission is for our
future and what we have to learn in the Mission in order to have a
successful future. He is an inspired man and I know that he was called
of God.
Want you all to know that I love ya all and that I
miss you :) We have had a busy week this week with Zone Conferences and Zone Leader Council and now it will be General Conference. It's been
crazy and it's just going to get more crazy!! Have a great week!
Con Amor,
Labels:
AP,
Mission President,
Zone Conference
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment