Monday, September 17, 2012

Mexico Week 86: AP Work and New Investigators


Hey Guys!!

Thanks for your letters!! It’s always great to read them and learn new things hahaha...like Brinkley having a boyfriend ;)  Sounds like everyone is doing great.  Sounds like everyone is working hard and making money hahaha! Awesome! I am glad Braxley is keeping up with the saxaphone.   

Things here are going pretty good.  We have some more work going on in our area now. Hahahaha, we have 2 investigators and actually they both want to get Baptized, we just need to keep working with them so that they are ready to make this Covenant. Their names are Juana and Linda. 

Well this week has been pretty busy.  We have been working hard trying to get some new stuff going on in the Mission like training meetings and stuff. We are really trying to work on planning here in the Mission. My comp and I will be working with the Zone Leaders the next couple of weeks to help them plan good and train their zones. This week we found out that in the whole Mission we only baptized 40.  Hahaha, we are the second smallest Mission in Mexico now and we don’t Baptize a lot.  That worries us a lot but we are working on it. It seems like this month we are going to Baptize quite a bit as a Mission but we still need to get better. 

This week we will have a lot of work to do. Tomorrow an Elder is going home for some stuff. We are getting an Elder back who went home for surgery.  On Wednesday we are going to lose another Elder who is going home for surgery too on his foot.  Hahaha, we have a lot of moving around and we need to organize it all and take some Elders to their new areas. We are also planning on dividing a zone that is really big. That means we will have 6 zones in our little Mission hahaha, and each zone will have their own Stake. A lot of good things are going on right now. 

Well there is not much else to report.  I am happy and loving life. Hahahaha, soon I will be home which will be exciting but I am getting nervous. I hope things will keep going good. I just need to trust in God and do what my heart tells me.  I hope everything is good back home.  Love you all and hope that you have a great week!!

Con Amor, 
Elder Lester 

No comments: