Monday, September 10, 2012

Mexico Week 85: Assistant Agent Lester



Hey Family!!

Thank you all for your letters and for the bday wishes last week. It’s been a fast week but very tiring. Really not alot got done on the teaching side of things. We started the week off with the new Elders who got here. We were in the mission home all day Monday and Tuesday training them with the President. It was a great training. I learned alot about the importance of being a good example for the new Elders because they need it! We got 3 from Mexico, 2 from Guatemala, 1 from the Dominican Republic, and one from Ecuador. We also got 14 from the US on Tuesday. The great thing about this is that we got to eat and sleep in the Mission home for 2 days hahaha. We also said good bye to the 2 Missionaries who finished their Missions and are now home! 

This week, just to sum it up has been like an FBI kinda week. (Brady told me that his companion made Agent name badges as a joke for him and Elder Lester because of all the investigating they've had to do this week). We have been dealing with alot of disobedience and we have been working real hard to help out the Elders. We had to break into an Elders home to look for some stuff and he might be going home soon. I don’t want to write about all the details but I am sure that when it is like this I won’t be writing much because I can’t...it’s better not to know about it. We hope to start working real hard. We have no investigators so we are starting from scratch hahaha. I hope that we have alot of success. I hope to be able to have better stuff to write about next week. 

I love you all and hope that you all have a great week!! Just to let you know I am getting hemorrhoids but I am watching it carefully. I have had some blood while going to the bathroom but nothing too serious. I will be fine so don’t get too scared hahaha. I love you all!! 
  
Con Amor,
Elder Lester 
post signature

No comments: