Monday, April 9, 2012

Mexico Week 63: Slow Week, but Elder Bednar is coming on Saturday!

Hey Family!!

Sorry I don't have much time to write. I am happy that you all had a great time this past Easter weekend. It's very different here. The members of the Church don't really celebrate Easter but the Catholics do. They all celebrate the death of Christ which is all very different and they don't understand that Christ really lives. I am very happy to know that Christ does live and that He loves us. He continues to bless us through His prophets and leaders.

Not a lot happened this week. Everyone went out of town and we didn't get in a lot of teaching. It was a difficult week trying to figure out what to do so that we could have success. I feel that in this upcoming week we will be able to have a lot of success. I am very excited for this week because we are going to have a Zone Conference in Puebla on Friday, and on Saturday Elder Bednar is coming and I am very excited for that. I hope that I am able to learn something so that I am able to feel the Spirit and have a bigger desire to share the Gospel.

Well sorry, I don't have much time. I love you all and hope that you all have a great week. Next week I will send some photos because it's been a while. 

I love you and miss you all so very much!!

Love,
Elder Lester
post signature

No comments: