Dear Family,
Well this past week was a decent week. It was very, well not so busy like the other week. I had some interviews with some members. We had to help out a sister with some medical issues and so we had to work a lot with Tithing and Fast Offerings this week. President Reeves also came this week to interview a wonderful brother, Hector, so that he could receive the Higher Priesthood, and I also called him to be my Second Counselor. I am very proud of him and that he has worked hard to repent and do what is right. Now I know that he will help us out a lot in the Branch.
Thank you for writing me. I can't believe that Taylor already finished his mission. Time is going by really fast. I am glad that Jacob will be home to see me. I really want to see him and talk to him. He really is a great friend. Mom, you know how to follow and act on your promptings. If not, read PMG chapter 4. It's really great. Actually it would be a great family night lesson and activity. How to recognize and follow the Spirit. My favorite talk was by Elder Bednar in Priesthood. It was awesome!! I hope the boys and dad loved it. By the way dad, I did read that letter just to let you know that you sent me. I always read everything from everyone, hahahaha.
Well Kasey I am proud that you are going to be a Priest now. That is going to be awesome!! You could Baptize Grandma...talk to her about it. Grandma, you should get Baptized! I know that you know you should :) Braxley congrats on your honor band victory and experience. The band experiences that await you in the future are awesome. Don't stop playing and it will be a blessing for you :)
Well things are going great here. I am loving this place alot and how much I am learning. I hope that the Lord will continue to bless me. I am excited that Elder Bednar is coming. Hahahha, hopefully he doesn't send me home, hahahahah, jk jk jk. We are all joking around saying that he might send some Missionaries home. I hope not. I am in love with the Mission and I love Learning and Serving. I did not hear any new Temples?? That was a first.
Well anyways I gotta go. I love and miss you all. I hope that you all have a great week. Keep smiling!!!
Love,
Elder Brady Lester 
No comments:
Post a Comment