Monday, March 19, 2012

Mexico Week 60: Transfers - Branch President!

Hey there all ya!

Well his will be a short letter. I have like no time to write. I read all your emails and thank you very much. Well me and my comp have changes. They are going to put in 2 new Elders in Loma Florida which is a little sad but I know that we did the work that the Lord had for us.  

Tomorrow we will have the changes and know where we are going. I am staying in the same zone, and I will either be Zone Leader here, or a Branch President in a Branch, hahaha, the only branch in the Mission. It's going to be a great blessing if I am President, and that helps me understand that the President trusts me and the Lord does as well. That will be cool, but I don't know how to do it. Tomorrow I will know, so I will let you all know.  Life is going good here in the Mission. I love the Mission and everything about it.

I hope that you are all doing great!! I love ya all so much!! Thank you for your prayers and your support.

Love,
Elder Brady Lester

post signature

P.S.  After Elder Lester sent this email, he replied back and said that he just found out that he will be transferred the next day to Chignahuapan, which is about two hours North of Apizaco.  He said, "I will be the Branch President. That's sweet!"

No comments: