Monday, March 12, 2012

Mexico Week 59: Miracle of Felipe

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for your letters and kind words. That’s sweet that you guys saw Kobe Bryant! Hahaha, I hope that you are having a great time in California. I sure am jealous. I would love to be there right now, hahaha!! It’s been raining the past couple of days here in Tlaxcala.  It’s been hard too. We have lost a few investigators and we are trying to find new ones but nobody seems to want the Gospel in their lives. Dad and Mom...what were some ways that you guys found investigators in your mission?? Maybe that could help us out a bit.

Well next week we will probably have changes. I hope to get a new companion. I love Elder Estevez but I am getting a little tired of being with him. He has not changed too much but he is getting better. I wonder if I will be in Loma Florida still next week. Who knows?? I will let you all know! I would like to stay here but yet leave. I like this area but I would like to get to know more areas!

So although we have been having troubles with finding we did find a new investigator while knocking doors. His name is Felipe. He is awesome!! A golden investigator! He really loves reading from the BOM and the Bible. He says that the BOM is true and that Joseph Smith was a prophet. He has a Baptism date for the 24th of March and so things are looking good right now :) He also used to smoke 2 boxes a day when we first talked to him since he was 12 years old!! But after talking about the Word of Wisdom and giving him a Blessing he has not smoked a single cigarette for now 1 week!! He is so awesome! We just need to find out if he is married or not. I think he is but marriage usually is a problem here in Mexico, hahahaha.

So how are your studies in the BOM?? I would like to see what you guys are learning or read your testimonies to help me out.

Well I gotta go. I hope that things are going well for you guys. I hope that you guys see blessing in your lives. I hope that the Lord thinks that I am a good missionary. Sometimes I feel like He doesn’t because I think the President doesn’t trust me much but I know that I can be better. I will also try and get better in writing. I am just not a very good writer. I love you all and I thank you for your support. I hope that you have a great week!!


Love,
Elder Brady Lester

post signature

No comments: