Well as some of you know, my companion and I had emergency transfers on Friday. The assistants called us in the morning at 9:30 and told us that we had to be in the mission home at 6:00 at night. So we packed up our things, said goodbye to some families, and we left. That night the President just moved us for no reason which was weird because we have been having a ton of success in Castillotla. The members were very sad and my comp and I cried because we love that ward and area so much. The President kept us together and we are here in Centro, the Center of Puebla. Here we have two wards to work in, in two different buildings :( Here in Centro are all of the historic sights and all the old Catholic churches and stuff. The Missionaries have not had success since August here in these two wards so the President sent the two powerhouses here together :) Hahaha the President told me that I will only be here for three weeks and then he will send me somewhere else, but here I am. I will be honest, it's hard to work. We don't know our area and its hard to get around. We are both really sad and we feel like we left our hearts and desires to work in Castillotla, but we are getting over it and in this week we have alot to do!!!
Well in the past week nothing really happened except for that. We talked to our investigators and we were just helping them get ready for baptism, but not anymore. They have the Elders in the area right next to Castillotla working there for 3 weeks until there are changes. This will probably be a short email because I am crying here in the internet because I am not in Castillotla, hahaha. I just need to keep working and moving forward.
Well I am in the last year of my mission. I have less than one year to complete hahaha, and I feel like the time is going to pass by really fast. Things sound like they are going good back at home. I miss you all and can't wait to talk to you on Christmas. I still need to find a internet place that will be open on Christmas but it looks like we will be talking in the afternoon night time again like on Mother's day. We just need to figure things out like who will call me first and stuff like that. I just have my two ward services in the morning.
Well I am really happy to be here in Puebla. I would like to live here hahaha because the food is great and the people are awesome!! I really hope you all can come down here with me sometime in the future or when I finish. You guys will love this place! Well I gotta go!! I hope you all have a wonderful day and week!!
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment