Monday, November 28, 2011

Mexico Week 44: Baptism of Mary and Learning A Lot

Hey there everyone!!


Thank you for writing me. I love you all and love your letters. 


Well this is going to be a short letter for time and lack of dinero hahaha. This past week we had another Baptism of the girl, Hna Mary, and it was a kind of a disappointment. The members were loud and walking in and out of the Baptism and it was hard for me to feel the Spirit. I was a little upset but the good thing is that Mary`s mom is not a member and she felt the Spirit somehow and was crying and really liked the Baptism. I hope that means that she will be willing to listen and accept Baptism too. Other than that Baptism we have just been working really hard with our investigators so that they go to Church and get Baptized. We still have not been able to start a Branch but we hope to have success here soon and we are really going to focus on reactiving more than Baptizing now so that we can get that started!


Things have been really good in the mission and I have learned a lot and keep learning tons. I really hope that the Lord is blessing you all. I love you all and can't wait to see you in one year and spend a little time with you all! You are all in my prayers and I know that I am in yours :) Have a great week!!


Love,
Elder Brady Lester 
post signature

No comments: