Well this letter is going to be a short one because I have like 40 minutes to read everything from you guys and write. No Mom I still haven't gotten your June package and thank you for your letter. Get more sleep!! That was cool what Bishop Alston said in your blessing and I hope it will happen :) Thank you for all your letters kids :) Dad thanks for your letter I really enjoyed it. Seems like you guys had alot of fun this past month.
Well this past week was yet another hard week with Elder Rojas. Sometimes things look like they are getting better and we are good friends but then he gets really lazy. He needs to change really but there is nothing I can do. I really just need to lock down and keep working my patience. It's been a really hard 8 weeks with this guy hahaha! I know that the Lord is preparing me for something harder and bigger in my future though :)
This past week the work got a little better with the members. We attempted to make a ward mission plan but the meeting was postponed until tomorrow. I really hope we start working hard with the members of the ward because maybe its the way to build more unity between my comp and I.
So in the past week we had a boy and his dad come to Church to learn about it and they ended up accepting an appointment with us. Only the 17 year old son came, Enrique, and we taught him the Restoration and invited him to be Baptized and he accepted! He has been really in with the activities and stuff with the youth in our ward, and he came to play soccer with us today, so we are going to try to put a Baptismal date for the 6th of August.
Also this past week, as my comp and I were planning in the evening, I felt that we should go to visit a certain inactive member, who was a reference from another member. Her name is Hermana Alejandra Leon and it's been about a year since she has been to Church. Well we went to visit her and she was a little shy at first but then after we talked and shared a lesson, and she really opened up and shared her feelings. We found out that her husband works every now and then in the US and really loves the NBA basketball. She also has two young boys who are not Baptized and want to get Baptized. The Lord really poured out His blessings that day :) We really feel that they will accept Baptism and be Baptized soon :)
Well that is about all :( Later today we are going to play baseball with some other Elders!!! I can't wait for that :) I really miss baseball! Well I miss all of you and love each of you a ton! You are in my prayers and please keep me in yours :)
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment