Monday, June 20, 2011
Mexico Week 21: Hard Week
Hey everyone,
Well this past week was probably the hardest week in the mission. I am sorry to say but I have lost complete trust in my companion. He lies all the time and really doesn't not want to work, and when we do, it's not by the rules. It's been hard because he continues not to talk or listen to me and it's been 3 weeks in this transfer. I have been doing everything my leaders have told me to do, but finally today the zone leaders talked to him for a long time because now there is a girl problem. I am not in this problem. I will do all that I can to keep him safe, but I refuse to go home for something stupid that he does. I really hope that we have emergency changes this week. I can't work with him anymore. I pray every night for him so that he has the desire to work, so that I can love him more, and so that I can help him, but its been 3 weeks of the same lazy, lying, disobedient stuff. I don't know what else to do. I really have not felt the spirit at all this past week. I am sick too, hahaha, to add onto things. He also has no money so I have to pay for him all the time to get to where we need to go because the area is huge, so sorry mom for taking out so much money this month :( I feel hopeless.
I am glad all is great back at home though!! I love your letters so much :) This week I will be writing you all personal letters kids, mom, and dad :) So expect them to come in a month or so hahaha. So Kolby, how was camp? I heard nothing from you about that!! Kasey, it sounds like you had a blast at camp :) Brinkely and Brax write more hahaha!!! I love you all :) Anything that I can do for any of you kids and parents?
So the other day I was studying and my comp was sleeping and a sister called us and told us that her dog died at 2 in the morning and asked if we could come and help her bury it in the back yard. Hahahaha, for three hours we dug a huge 4 foot deep hole for the dog, hahaha it was so funny and I was dead afterwards.
Today for pday we played basketball finally, soccer, and volleyball. For some reason it was really boring, hahaha but I still had fun. After, as a district, we went to eat pizza at Sams Club which was yummy :) Today I had to wash my clothes in the bathroom sink, hahaha because we have nothing else, but I am going to ask a sister if in the next change we can "rent" her washing machine every Monday, hahaha. We will see how that will work out :)
To answer questions - I tried one new food this week....donkey meat. It was WAY good hahaha!! It tasted like steak actually hahaha :) Kasey would like it lol. We do eat at a members house everyday but they don't want us because my comp is a jerk to them all...which is sad. The members and the ward are really good though! There is a ton of work to do here but we just need to work hahaha!!
Well I love and miss you all! Sorry this one was short but nothing...and I mean nothing happened this week. I love you and stay safe!! I look forward to your letters next week!
Love,
Elder Brady Lester
Labels:
Castillotla,
Companion Trials,
Food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment