Hey there everyone,
Well this past week was a good and bad week hahahaha. We didn't have any more Baptisms and some of our investigators are not progressing, but we really feel that they are almost ready, they just need to come to Church! I have been very happy even though the little success we have had this past week. The reason it ended bad was because since Friday I have been extremely sick throwing up and a bad case of diarreha. I haven't eaten since then and have only been drinking water. Today I talked with the Mission Doctor and he gave me some advice for the next two to three days and if I am not better I have to call him again. My guess is that I have lost about 10 pounds hahaha because I am so skinny and feel so sick hahaha. I hope I feel better this week!!
So today I am in Puebla. We went to Centro which is where all the cool historic stuff is!! I saw Elder Walker finally!!!! I love that Elder so much. He really changed my life. He has gotten big from walking and working out. Remember how he was always so skinny hahaha? He is looking great and his Spanish is really good!! He has improved so much from the MTC. I hope I see him again soon. After we saw him we went to a HUGE Catholic Church haha!!! I took some pictures and will upload them next week. It was huge and beautiful but they believe in crazy things. I could not feel the Spirit there and I felt really sad for them. They had a really bloody Jesus Christ laying down and it made me sick and cry a little. I did not take a picture of that though. Something weird is there are tons of little boxes to put money in. It really is the Church of the devil and they need the Restoration!!!














Things are crazy here because apparently the Pope performed a miracle hahaha so it's really hard to teach now about Prophets. Also soon the Pope is coming here to Puebla hahaha so us Missionaries are doomed!!! Hahahaha jk jk jk, because we have the Truth and the Spirit when Obedient. It just gives me more desires to preach repentance!!! I just need to feel better!!! Stupid parasito!
So this week we hope to have more success!! I pray everyday that the Lord can teach us this lesson we need so that we can have more success. I have learned that the Lord Answers the Prayers of his Children and the Scriptures are the medicina that we need. Read the Book of Mormon every day! The Bible is the Word of God but the Book of Mormon has it all!! I don't really have a funny stories for this week, sorry. I miss you all and love you tons!!! Cant wait for Sunday!! :) Love you all!!
Love,
Elder Brady Lester
No comments:
Post a Comment