Monday, September 24, 2012

Mexico Week 87: Numbers of Excellence


Hey Family!

Thanks for your kind letters and words. I love you all and sounds like you all had a great week! Sounds like school is going great and work too.  Congrats Kolby for getting your job, hahaha. Hey Kasey, where do you work again?  Hahaha I forgot. Well anyways sounds like everything is doing just great. 

Well not a lot has been going on in our area. We have planned a lot so that we are working in our area at 6-9 pm each day.  We are going to be working every single day with the Missionaries in the Mission to help them and see what we need to help them and better the Mission. We have a lot of plans going down. We have Zone Conference coming up and my topic is the Atonement. It’s going to be difficult but I have been doing a lot of study and a lot of learning. It’s been fun. 

We are going to be talking a lot about putting numbers of excellence. We are trying to work hard on bettering the numbers in the Mission. We hope that we can get a lot of work done. This Mission is going up and up each week and we are really excited for what is going to happen in the future. 

Well I am sorry I don’t have a lot of time. I don’t have a lot to say either. I love ya tons! Hope that everything goes great!  Can’t wait until we see each other. Time is going by really fast. I love the Mission! It’s great here. I am learning a lot but I have learned that time just flies. 

Con Amor, 
Elder Brady Lester



No comments: