Monday, July 16, 2012

Mexico Week 77: Summer Rain


Hey there everyone! 

Well this past week was a great week! Not alot happened hahaha, but it was a great week. We worked real hard and we had alot of success. This is the last week of the transfer so we will have to see next week if I will still be with my companion.  I really hope so. He has been my best comp so far. I love him, he is a great friend. 

Thanks for all writing me haha!  Sounds like you are all having a great time back at home.  I hope that it continues to be a blessing for you all.  I pray for you each day and hope that you are all happy. I hope that you all have blessings. Just to let you know...I will leave Thanksgiving plans up to you guys. Just let me all know how it’s going to work out.  I really would love to be with everyone and have a good, fun, happy, and peaceful time with all. 

We have been working really hard.  I love the mission.  I am a little scared for what is to come in the future but I am happy.  We are teaching a new family that we found last week. The Familia Minor Hernandez.  They are really great.  They are really Catholic too, but we have been able to teach with the Spirit and it seems like they know that it’s true.  It’s amazing to see how the Spirit really works with us to help people receive testimonies. We have another lesson with them on Tuesday so we will see how that goes. 

It continues to rain real hard here. It’s crazy!  I have gotten so wet and muddy hahahahaha!  It’s part of the work! 

I love you all and hope that you all have a great week.  Thank you so much for your support and love. I hope that you all have fun. I pray for you each day and hope that the blessings come in your lives.

Love,
Elder Lester
post signature

No comments: