Monday, June 18, 2012

Mexico Week 73: Zona Tlaxcala‏

Hey Everyone! 


I hope everything is going great back at home!! Well I am now in Tlaxcala as a Zone Leader. My comp is Elder Nuncio, Mexican, and he is really awesome!!  I love him and am so happy to be with him. We are the Zone Leaders here and we are going to have a lot of work to do with the Mission splitting and stuff. We are going to be traveling a ton!!  I am way excited and ready to get to work.

Thanks for your letters. Just to let you know Grandma, there are not any taco bells here. Hahahaha, actually I think that I will never go to taco bell again after the Mission.  They are not tacos at all!!  Congrats Kasey and Kolby for getting your Eagle Scout awards!!  That’s awesome! Keep it up! I hope that you all have a great summer. Just to let you know Mom, I got your package and thank you tons!!  My comp and I already ate all the food hahahaha :)  Brink, I wrote Sean and he is doing good. He is going to be a great Missionary.

Well I don’t have much time to write. Things have been going great.  I am trying to get back into the routine of being a Missionary again hahaha, and not a Branch President.  I am back on track teaching and getting ready to Baptize alot.  It’s fun just being a normal Missionary working hard.  I have made the goal to be 100% obedient these last 5 months that I have in the Mission. It’s hard but it is so worth it. I am so glad to be in the Mission. I have learned alot.

I am grateful for the Atonement of Christ and am so grateful that here in the Mission I have really learned how to use it each day of my life.  I am so happy that He paid the price so that we can return to His house. He really really wants us just to work hard and do our best because He loves us. If we do our best we will return home again with Him.  He never leaves us alone if we fulfill what He has commanded us to do.

This week we have been teaching a sister, Elbia, and she is great.  We put a Baptism date for her for the 7th of July.  She didn’t want to accept so we were praying real hard so that she would feel that it is the right thing to do. On Sunday our prayers were answered.  The second counselor in the Stake Presidency gave a talk about receiving revelation and the importance to make goals and accept dates so that the adversary doesn’t tempt us hahaha.  It was exactly what Elbia needed and my comp and I just looked at each other like WOW!  Hahahaha, God answers prayers hahaha!!  I know He does.

Well I gotta go. I love you all and hope that you have a wonderful week!!

Love,
Elder Brady Lester

3 Nefi 5:13
post signature



No comments: