Monday, February 20, 2012

Mexico Week 56: Diving the Mission


Hey everyone!!


Well this past week was very hard. We did not Baptize and the members still don't help us. We are working hard, but the little success that we have, is slowing going away. I just don't know what to do. I will keep praying and working and I hope that the Lord will tell me what to do. I am also trying to help out my companion because we are great friends and we have unity, but in Missionary work we have no unity at all. I love him a lot though.


Well this past week we had a HUGE new alert that you guys will see in the Church News this week. One the 1st of July they are going to divide the Puebla Mission!! We are going to have 2 Missions and another Mission President!!! It's going to be sweet!! I can't wait. Really all the work that every Missionary has done since 1988 here in Puebla is growing. We are going to have a lot of work to do. I don't know anything else about this but it's going to be great!!


Well I love you all. I gotta cut this short for the little $ that I have, but I love you all and always am praying for you!! 
 
Love,
Elder Brady Lester 

post signature

No comments: