Thank you so much for your kind words and letters. Kolby thank you so much for your donation to Missionary Work. It is so important. Just to let you know I paid my Fast Offerings and also paid a bit to Temple construction because I really want to see a Temple here in Puebla so bad. Thank you everyone for your sweet words. Thank you Benson family for sending me some money that was sweet of you guys :)
Well there is not much to write this week. We worked really really hard but we had no success at all. We knocked doors, looked for people, less actives, and old investigatores. We walked a TON and nothing. We only taught a total of 5 lessons in the week. I have never had such little success in my Mission. It's not easy. The members don't want to help us and we are not getting any investigators. Really and honestly it is really hard right now. I feel like I am not doing something right. I got really tired on Saturday and wanted to quit, but I just repented and kept at it and we still didn't get anything. It's been hard here for me but I know things will get better. It's really hard especially after having so much success in Castillotla.
Well yesterday I gave a talk in church. The Bishop only gave me 5 minutes heads up but I gave a great talk on Missionary Work. I really layed it on the members letting them understand the importance of having them help in the cause. It was good. Yes Mom, we are studying that manual as well. It's a great book. He has some great teachings.
Well I know this is short but I hope everything goes good for you all. Dad I hope you get better and hope things go well in work. Hahaha you guys should come down to Puebla ;) It's pretty. Kids, I hope school keeps going well. Mom, I hope work is good and I love you all!! Grandma keep living the life on the beach!! Love you all and miss you tons!!
Love,
Elder Brady Lester
1 comment:
Hi Kimberly, thanks for keeping this up! So nice to hear how he is doing. Can you send me his address? I'm still using donniamom@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment