Well today the great rein of Elder Escamilla and Elder Lester ended! We had changes today, everyone in the mission, and I feel a little sad to leave my kid behind but I have a lot of work ahead of me here in the mission. Today I am in a small pueblo called Apizaco. My companion is Elder Estevez from Tijuana Mexico :) He is really a good guy and missionary. It looks like he really wants to work and get things done. It seems like he did not have a good relationship with his last comp and they did not get alot done. I really know that we are going to have a lot of success here and we are going to work hard. He really wants to work so we are going to get started today with our work. I have also been called as a District Leader, hahaha. Guess who is in my district!! Elder Riggin!!!!!! He is my Zone Leader but I am his District Leader!! I am so happy to be with him again. He is an awesome friend and missionary!! He is really excited to have me in the zone.
Well not much happened in the last week with Elder Escamilla. We just contacted and everyone there just gave us the door, hahahaha. I feel like here though we will have alot more success. We have alot of plans to get the work started here. I feel like it's my calling here in the mission - go to bad areas and get the work started, hahahaha. I know that the Lord has alot of plans for me in the future here in Puebla, so I need to just keep working and hopefully everything will go alright!!
Well there are no plans here for Christmas...just work. We are going to plan how we are going to call and do all of that on Christmas so I will let you know during the week what the plans are.
I love you all and hope that you all have a great week!! May the Lord always bless you!! I am sure I will have more to write soon now that we have work to do, hahaha. Love you all!!!
Love,
Elder Brady Lester
No comments:
Post a Comment