Well I want to write you personally because I didn't do so in the last letters I sent to the kids. I would like you to know how much I appreciate you as my Mom in my life. You are the reason I am here. You have taught me and raised me in the Gospel my whole life and always taught me the importance of Serving a Mission. This Mission is the hardest thing I have ever done. I cry when we don't have success, when the people don't understand me, or when I don't understand them, and because I am not with my Family.
Sometimes I think here in the mission...why am I here? This is so hard why don't I just go home? But I always think of you first, and the things that you have overcome in your life, and tell I myself...If she can go through that, I can do this! You always give and give and give and don't expect anything in return. I am really Grateful for you in my life Mom and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :)
You are my example. You are my best friend. You are the best Mother ever :)
With all my love,
Elder Brady Lester
No comments:
Post a Comment