Friday, January 21, 2011

MTC Week 10: Nearing the End, but Not Wasting Any Time

Hey everyone!!
Wow....it's week Ten! This week has been slightly disappointing because everyone in our district received their travel plans to leave Monday and Tuesday of next week, except us Mexican elders :(  I really want to get out and start teaching!! I love the MTC and the Spirit, and opportunity to learn lots, but I really want to get to Mexico. Hopefully the consalant in Salt Lake will get ready to see us soon!! It's all up to him.
Anyways this week has been just like every week. Its hard to write about stuff because its all the same everyday haha. Elder Walker and I are doing great!!  Spanish is coming along great! Kasey...no I am not fluent, hahaha, but I am at a very low level of fluency I never thought I would be at now. Sweet!! We are not teaching as much but our studies are great and we aren't wasting anytime!!
Elder Cummock (the one Elder in my room who hasn't done all he's suppose to) and I finally talked and figured out our differences :) I am so glad that we did that before we leave. We are like best friends now! I love him so much! I can't wait for us to get to Mexico!!!
I Just want to say thank you real quick for all the goodies everyone sent me! I am so happy and grateful when I get letters and packages!! :)
I love you all and hope you have a great week!! I pray for you everyday and hope everything is going great!! I hope the blessings are flowing into your lives!!
Something I have been doing this week and what I would like each of you to do is study Chapter 6 of Preach My Gospel and study it in depth and see how you can improve those Christlike Attributes in your life. Take the test on the back of the chapter and then after you study take it again and see how you improved :)
How is it going with my last invitation? Has everyone talked with a friend or person and invited them to Come Unto Christ? :) I want to hear your experiences!! Let me know how its going?
Also I was wondering if you could all share your favorite scripture in your readings every week with me? Mine this week is 3 Nephi 5:13 :)
 Love and miss you all!!!
 Elder Brady Lester :)
post signature

No comments: